Elearning & Multimedia Specialist
Job no: 494671
Work type: Staff Full-time
Categories: Human Resources
The E-learning & Multimedia Specialist will work with project teams, internal and external sme’s and other relevant stakeholders to develop and design technology-based learning solutions for adult learners in an academic setting. Design and develop eLearning modules, podcasts, infographics and other multimedia products to quickly and effectively skill-up learners and enhance needed capabilities for individual and team performance.
An individual who will thrive in this role will be:
- Aligned with Butler University values and mission
- An individual who values differences and considers it a strategic advantage.
- A bold, creative thinker who actively looks for creative solutions to challenges
- A passionate practitioner who is energized by development/growth and who enjoys figuring out ways to support meaningful growth and mastery in others
- A goal-oriented individual who is comfortable using best practices and evidence-based approaches in a transformational way to challenge the status quo and enhance outcomes
- A strong collaborator and partner who can negotiate disparate approaches or expectations while delivering results
- Partner with our hr initiatives, project teams, to develop and review high-quality media assets, including video, graphics, and other learning interactions. Design and develop creative solutions to address complex design challenges and to address learning requirements and outcomes. Curate information and content elements from both internal and external sources.
- Responsibilities will include creating content standards, branding and templating as well as providing audio and video recording for learning assets. Professional-level design aesthetic in multimedia work is required and experience creating an internal branding strategy for development programs will be expected.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in e-learning, adult education, and/or multimedia training materials development
- Experience designing and developing blended learning solutions including synchronous and asynchronous e-learning, instructor-led training content, and supporting materials such as audio, video, simulations, toolkits, and job aides
- Experience creating flexible and scalable learning solutions
- Proven experience with authoring tools and working knowledge of eLearning, web-based, and instructional design concepts & implementation strategies
- Experience working in and optimizing the use of an LMS platform
- Expertise in multimedia design including: Graphic design expertise, Audio/Video Production, Audio/Video Editing Software
- Familiarity with Canvas
- Experience with Oracle HCM cloud
- Training in Prosci change management methodology
Butler University is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of age, gender, gender identity, sex, race, religion, color, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other legally protected category.
As a condition of employment, Butler University requires COVID-19 vaccinations for all students, faculty, and staff (subject to applicable law). COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement FAQs
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend