Program Services Coordinator
Job no: 494639
Work type: Staff Full-time
The Program Services Coordinator is a full-time, 12-month, staff appointment in the College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences. This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Associate Dean for Academic and Administrative Affairs and general office duties within the Office of the Dean. The program services coordinator will serve as the primary contact for the office, assist in the collection, dissemination and reporting of assessment data, and assist in assigning advisees to academic advisors.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the Dean’s office suite including the associate dean’s office, facilitating communication between students, parents, faculty, administrators, and others.
- Assist the Faculty Director of Advising in assigning advisees to academic advisors.
- Assist the Director of Assessment in the collection, dissemination and reporting of assessment data
- Coordinate college-wide course evaluation process
- Maintain College records and database files, accreditation, research information;
- Schedule meetings, equipment, and room reservations for the associate dean; and order office supplies.
- Work with program representatives to develop course schedules in consultation with the Office of Academic and Administrative Services; facilitate room reservations for these courses
- Provide full clerical and general office support preparing email correspondence, helping with software, and assisting in routine office duties such as scheduling of student advising, drafting reports, photocopying, and answering and routing telephone calls and visitors.
- Assist with the maintenance of websites and other media platforms.
- Review and submit financial requests for designated areas, such as the Office of the Dean and the Office of Academic and Administrative Affairs
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong organizational, written, and verbal communication skills including managing and responding to email, maintaining spreadsheets and databases and drafting correspondence to internal and external stakeholders
- Effective interpersonal skills with experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, multitask and meet deadlines.
- Proficient in MS Office
Butler University is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of age, gender, gender identity, sex, race, religion, color, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other legally protected category.
As a condition of employment, Butler University requires COVID-19 vaccinations for all students, faculty, and staff (subject to applicable law). COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement FAQs
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend