Job no: 494033
Work type: Staff Full-time
Join us in serving high school students during their college search process and supporting the University’s enrollment goals. Butler University’s Office of Admission seeks a collaborative and service-oriented individual with strong communication skills and attention to detail. This position supports the application process. Primary responsibilities include accurate and efficient processing of applications, maintaining data in Slate CRM, and responding appropriately to inquiries from internal and external constituents.
This is a full-time (37.5 hours per week), hourly non-exempt position. For more information about the Office of Admission, visit butler.edu/admission.
- Process application materials, updates, requests for program changes, deposits, waivers, refunds and withdrawals
- Review and track transcripts and other confidential application materials, ensuring assignment correctly within CRM
- Answer and respond appropriately to calls placed to the Admission Call Center
- Monitor admission inboxes and respond or redirect inquiries as appropriate
- Test applications and processes and document issues prior to them going live
- Ensure data integrity of prospective, applicant, and matriculated student records, including but not limited to, consolidating duplicate records
- Troubleshoot and resolve Slate or PeopleSoft application issues by creating and managing system queries and/or working with IT for resolution
- Maintain online letter templates, as well as letter templates in Microsoft Word
- Provide accurate and timely information to division and to other core offices
- Provide event support for large admission events, including those outside of typical workday
- Update and maintain policies and procedures
- Special projects as assigned
Candidates must have: a high school diploma, a minimum of two years of full-time relevant work experience, excellent customer service skills, excellent oral and written communication skills, excellent attention to detail, advanced ability to multi-task, excellent keyboarding skills, database management or manipulation experience, , demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook), experience handling a multi-line phone system, ability to work select weekend hours up to 5 weekend days per year.
Bachelor’s degree, experience with PeopleSoft (SIS), experience with Slate or another CRM, experience with Microsoft Teams, higher education or secondary education work experience, Butler University graduate, fluent in the Spanish language.
Review of applications will begin on July 6, 2021. Complete and qualified applications received by that date will be given full consideration.
Butler University is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of age, gender, gender identity, sex, race, religion, color, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other legally protected category.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend