The Scheduling & Guest Housing Coordinator supports the campus event team in maintaining the reservation space calendar (EMS), contracting, event logistics and guest housing oversight. This position also assists with performance venue rentals in areas of contract fulfillment and record keeping in various venues five performing arts venues comprised of Clowes Memorial Hall, Schrott Center for the Arts, Shelton Auditorium, Lilly Hall Studio Theatre and Eidson-Duckwall Recital Hall.
General Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
• Responsible for maintaining the (EMS) event calendar for space usage and rentals throughout the campus of Butler University including conference rooms, dorms and outdoor spaces.
• Responsible for compiling and issuing contracts and agreements as well as support billing/settlements and individual event budgets.
• Provides customer service to clients requesting information regarding space rentals.
• Oversees guest housing in areas of reservations, check-in/check-out procedures, maintenance and housekeeping requests.
• Coordinates with the Business Manager for invoicing and accounts receivable.
• Assists with the development of sales and information materials related to booking of spaces.
• Assists with event planning and logistics of equipment requests, rentals, event set-up.
• Communicates with a variety of stakeholders including other BAEC departments as well as campus clients and support departments.
• Supports the performance venues with administrative services.
• Assists during events as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 3-5 years of experience in event organizations
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook specifically)
• Experience with venue scheduling software preferred
Reports to: Events Manager, External
Butler University is committed to enhancing the diversity of the student body and our faculty and staff. In addition hiring decisions are made on the basis of an individual's qualifications, past experience, overall performance, and other employment-related criteria. Butler University provides equal opportunities for employment and advancement for all individuals, regardless of age, gender identity, sex, race, religion, color, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other legally protected category.