The Graphic Design & Digital Manager serves as a key member of the Marketing Department for the Butler Arts & Event Center which includes five performing arts venues comprised of Clowes Memorial Hall, Schrott Center for the Arts, Shelton Auditorium, Lilly Hall Studio Theatre and Eidson-Duckwall Recital Hall. This position is responsible for graphic design of multiple mediums, digital asset coordination and digital media toolbox implementation.
General Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
• Lead graphic designer for Butler Arts & Event Center projects including show and venue promotions as well as works with internal clients for their design needs, adhering the Butler University design guidelines.
• Oversees and updates all website listings including ButlerArtsCenter.org and other websites promoting events.
• In collaboration with the marketing team, creates email campaigns.
• Designs/produces social media posts and assists with the management of Butler Arts & Event Center social media accounts.
• Oversees printing projects and manages relationships with internal and external vendors.
• Assists with the design and/or selection of promotional items.
• Supports marketing team in areas of promotional events and night of show duties.
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in graphic design, visual communications or a related field
• 1-5 years of experience
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign specifically)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook specifically)
• Video editing and motion graphics using Adobe After Effects
• Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
• Experience working with print companies and firm grasp of file preparation/color preparation
• Some HTML/CSS experience (working with email template editors and website editors)
Reports to: Sr. Marketing Manager
Butler University is committed to enhancing the diversity of the student body and our faculty and staff. In addition hiring decisions are made on the basis of an individual's qualifications, past experience, overall performance, and other employment-related criteria. Butler University provides equal opportunities for employment and advancement for all individuals, regardless of age, gender identity, sex, race, religion, color, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other legally protected category.