Assistant Coach - Softball PT
Job no: 494882
Work type: Staff Part-time
Butler University Athletics is looking to hire a part-time assistant softball coach.
- Assist head coach with all coaching
- Particularly hitting and defense
- Recruiting, retention, academic success and day-to-day management of the softball program
- Earned four-year baccalaureate degree required.
- Ability to throw batting practice.
- Outstanding verbal communication and leadership skills
- Able to work effectively with student-athletes, coaches, administrators and staff
- Demonstrated fundraising skills.
- Intercollegiate competitive experience and/or two or more years collegiate coaching experience preferred.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations desired.
Butler University is a private, nationally recognized comprehensive university encompassing six colleges: Arts, Business, Communication, Education, Liberal Arts & Sciences, and Pharmacy & Health Sciences. Approximately 4,500 undergraduate and 1,000 graduate and doctoral students are enrolled at Butler, representing 46 states and 24 countries.
Join us at the crossroads of tradition & transformation. A career at Butler University means so much more than a job. Join the dedicated, innovative, and supportive community of faculty and staff that is moving Butler Beyond.
Butler University is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of age, gender, gender identity, sex, race, religion, color, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other legally protected category.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend