Building Services Assistant
Job no: 493459
Work type: Staff Full-time
Categories: Building & Maintenance Services
Butler University is currently seeking applicants for Building Services housekeeping positions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Performing daily cleaning of facilities
- Assisting in room set-ups in buildings
- Ensuring a friendly, safe and healthy learning environment for students, faculty and staff
- Prior professional housekeeping experience
- Demonstrated ability to stand or walk for extended periods of time and to lift up to 50 lbs
- Agility as necessary to perform tasks, and no known allergies to typical cleaning compounds
- Potential applicants must be available to work a “flex” schedule, including weekends and overtime as needed.
- High school graduate or equivalent education experience and valid Indiana driver's license with good driving record desired.
Pay Information: Starting rate is $12.77/hour
Butler University is committed to enhancing the diversity of the student body and our faculty and staff. In addition hiring decisions are made on the basis of an individual's qualifications, past experience, overall performance, and other employment-related criteria. Butler University provides equal opportunities for employment and advancement for all individuals, regardless of age, gender identity, race, religion, color, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other legally protected category.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend