Academic Program Coordinator - Pharmacy Practice
Job no: 494967
Work type: Staff Full-time
The Pharmacy Practice Administrative Program Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative support to the chair of the Pharmacy Practice Department and approximately 30 Pharmacy Practice faculty members. Key areas of focus include, but are not limited to providing course, case conference and lab coordination to faculty.
- Provide course, lab coordination to faculty
- Develop and maintain course management in Canvas
- Distribute lecture guides/lecture dates/exam/quiz question due dates to faculty
- Assist with classroom technology and communicate technology issues with IT
- Coordinate and copy course and lab materials /tracking assignments when needed – assist with maintaining course pages for various courses
- Posting grades/returning assignments to students
- Coordination of lab groups/assignment groups
- Building quizzes/assignments/exams in Canvas – Proctoring exams
- Creating Sign-ups for courses/committees/advising/assignments/labs
- Complete SDS requests for quizzes/exams – Liaison between faculty/SDS
- Assist lecturers with course materials, assignments, and projects
- Coordinates all course related assignments; this includes but is not limited to: collecting and tracking assignments, distributing assignments to faculty graders, posting grades and returning assignments to students
- Staff various committees providing minutes and support
- High School Diploma.
- 2-4 years experience with administrative tasks including a strong technical aptitude, particularly in MS Word, Excel, Publisher and Outlook.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- The ability to work as a team player with strong written and verbal communication skills.
BU Benefits and Perks
Please check out Butler’s Total Rewards website to learn more about our benefit offerings, which include:
- Paid Time Off and Holidays:
- 18 days of paid time off (vacation and PTO days)
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Paid Winter Break between Christmas Eve and New Year’s Day
- Paid Parental Leave (after 1 year of full-time employment)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans including disability and life insurance programs
- 10% employer contribution after 1 year of full-time employment
- Tuition Assistance:
- Remission of tuition for classes taken at Butler for employees, spouses, and dependent children.
- Eligibility after 9 months of full-time employment
- Employees & spouses- undergraduate/graduate degrees
- Dependents (under age 26)- undergraduate degree
- Covers tuition only
- Tuition Exchange Program for Dependents
- Butler Facilities Access, Discounts and Perks:
- Access to Butler’s on-site fitness facility and libraries for full-time staff and faculty
- LinkedIn Learning Courses
- Free premium subscription to the Calm App
- Free subscription to the WSJ and NYT
- Discount at the College Bookstore
- Discount on select Athletic and Arts/Events Center Performances
Butler University is a private, nationally recognized comprehensive university encompassing six colleges: Arts, Business, Communication, Education, Liberal Arts & Sciences, and Pharmacy & Health Sciences. Approximately 4,500 undergraduate and 1,000 graduate and doctoral students are enrolled at Butler, representing 46 states and 24 countries.
Join us at the crossroads of tradition & transformation. A career at Butler University means so much more than a job. Join the dedicated, innovative, and supportive community of faculty and staff that is moving Butler Beyond.
Butler University is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of age, gender, gender identity, sex, race, religion, color, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other legally protected category.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend