Data Management and Accreditation Administrator
Job no: 494896
Work type: Staff Full-time
Provides high-level administrative support and co-leads accreditation for the College of Education by collecting and organizing data, managing the flow of information, preparing reports, and conducting data audits. This position requires a deep understanding of program assessment for continuous improvement, data management systems, and compliance within higher education and educator preparation programs. Attention to detail is required.
- Assures policies and procedures for approval and accredited programs for a quality assurance system that is clear, complete, systematically implemented and evaluated.
- Manage and monitor self-study reports required for accreditation and the EPP Annual Report including updating the Annual Measures for Quality Assurance.
- Direct oversight of collection, storage, management, access, and reporting of student and program-level data for efficiency and high technical quality.
- Direct oversight for national and regional reporting including Title II, IPRC Federal Report Card, Indiana House Bill 1388, Dean's Advisory Council Annual Report, and Butler Bulletin.
- Collaborates with the Accreditation Coordinator, chairs, program review leads, and college and university stakeholders
- Serves as a member of the Quality Assurance and Assessment Committee
- Coordinates the academic program review process
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years’ experience in an academic setting, preferably higher education or teacher preparation programs
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail for all reporting
- Ability to work collaboratively to meet deadlines
- Data collection skills
- Organizational ability
- Technical report writing expertise
- Experience managing projects of vary size and complexity
BU Benefits and Perks
Please check out Butler’s Total Rewards website to learn more about our benefit offerings, which include:
- Paid Time Off and Holidays:
- 18 days of paid time off (vacation and PTO days)
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Paid Winter Break between Christmas Eve and New Year’s Day
- Paid Parental Leave (after 1 year of full-time employment)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans including disability and life insurance programs
- 10% employer contribution after 1 year of full-time employment
- Tuition Assistance:
- Remission of tuition for classes taken at Butler for employees, spouses, and dependent children.
- Eligibility after 9 months of full-time employment
- Employees & spouses- undergraduate/graduate degrees
- Dependents (under age 26)- undergraduate degree
- Covers tuition only
- Tuition Exchange Program for Dependents
- Butler Facilities Access, Discounts and Perks:
- Access to Butler’s on-site fitness facility and libraries for full-time staff and faculty
- LinkedIn Learning Courses
- Free premium subscription to the Calm App
- Free subscription to the WSJ and NYT
- Discount at the College Bookstore
- Discount on select Athletic and Arts/Events Center Performances
Butler University is a private, nationally recognized comprehensive university encompassing six colleges: Arts, Business, Communication, Education, Liberal Arts & Sciences, and Pharmacy & Health Sciences. Approximately 4,500 undergraduate and 1,000 graduate and doctoral students are enrolled at Butler, representing 46 states and 24 countries.
Join us at the crossroads of tradition & transformation. A career at Butler University means so much more than a job. Join the dedicated, innovative, and supportive community of faculty and staff that is moving Butler Beyond.
Butler University is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of age, gender, gender identity, sex, race, religion, color, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other legally protected category.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend