Job no: 494500
Work type: Staff Full-time
Categories: Human Resources
The HRIS Manager will manage the development, installation, testing and modification of HRIS systems by assessing organizational needs and current practices and making recommendations for improvement. Will serve as lead for implementing approved recommendations. Range of duties include, but are not limited to, developing and maintaining standard reports, queries and creating custom reports/queries as needed, processing employee data, and ensuring systems are regularly updated and compliant with labor regulations. This position will establish procedures for updating, validating and correcting employee records or other related HR data and manage the creation of system documentation and/or training programs/resources for the end user in and outside of human resources.
- Serve as the go-to subject matter expert for HRIS leveraging HCM platform functionality including reporting enhancements, dashboards, updates, user training strategy and overall platform management.
- Manages day to day platform and operations issues, identifying severity and setting priorities for resolution.
- Leads and coordinates effort in reviewing, testing, and implementing HRIS system configuration changes, upgrades, patches or HR systems configuration projects and enhancements; collaborate with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of such changes and document processes, procedures, and testing results accordingly
- Manages data within HRIS system to ensure all data is correct and up to date at all times through query and audit review. Works closely with HR specialists and leadership team to ensure HR organizational data has highest degree of integrity at all times.
- Develop and maintain queries and reports (standard, scheduled and/or ad hoc) utilizing HRIS standard and advanced reporting platforms to support business processes and to provide necessary HR data analytics
- Ensure security, end-user access, and data integrity across all HR platforms
- Support legal compliance reporting and requirements; develop and maintain reporting and compliance capabilities for EEO, AAP and OFCCP reporting requirements
- Help co-create user-friendly processes, guidelines and documentation; delivers HCM training programs as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Minimum 3 years experience in Human Capital Management platforms, ideally Peoplesoft and Oracle Cloud
- Strong proficiency in use of all Microsoft Office applications
- BA/BS degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including employee relations, compensation practices, recruitment, development, engagement, benefits, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, diversity, performance management, federal and state respective employment laws.
- Superior communication skills for communications and presentations - oral and written.
- Excellent customer service orientation skills in order to deal effectively with various levels of staff, outside customers and community groups.
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
- Self-starter with excellent organizational and data analysis abilities
Butler University is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of age, gender, gender identity, sex, race, religion, color, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other legally protected category.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend