Job no: 494470
Work type: Staff Full-time
Categories: Human Resources
The Human Resources (HR) Coordinator is a member of the Total Rewards team providing outstanding customer support and partnership to Butler faculty and staff. This role will support the operations of the Total Rewards team by providing administrative support in the areas of benefits, compensation, data entry and human resources information systems while directly impacting the employee experience.
- Greet all visitors and provide front desk support to the Total Rewards area.
- Provide administrative, operational support to the Total Rewards team.
- Organize and log all incoming HR status forms.
- Assist with HR data entry in HRIS system.
- Scan and maintain all Total Rewards documents in document imaging system.
- Triage incoming mail, email and phone calls/voicemails and direct to the appropriate area within Total Rewards.
- Manage unemployment claims process.
- Reconcile and process benefit invoices.
- Participate on various Total Rewards committees and project teams.
- Maintain and order office supplies.
- Recommend improvements to all processes, practices and procedures to ensure a first-class experience for all employees.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required with some post-secondary education preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience in an administrative support role within Human Resources preferred.
- Proven track record of providing outstanding customer service to a diverse group of constituents.
- Proven ability to develop strong trusting relationships to successfully participate in a true team environment.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully managing multiple tasks and priorities.
- Ability to work independently and use discretion and confidentiality in all interactions with the campus community.
- Desire to be flexible and roll up your sleeves to assist in accomplishing the priorities of the Total Rewards team.
- Knowledge of multiple HRIS software applications, OnBase, Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Organizational skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is critical.
Butler University is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of age, gender, gender identity, sex, race, religion, color, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other legally protected category.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend