Current Butler students can find information regarding employment by visiting the Internship & Career Services page.
Program Assistant - Career and Professional Success
Job no: 494462
Work type: Staff Full-time
Employer Assistant (recruitment coordinator)
Summary of position:
The Employer Assistant is responsible for coordinating and planning career fairs and other networking-related events for Career and Professional Success (CaPS). The Assistant will also directly help employers coordinate their recruiting efforts through scheduling visits and interviews on campus and working with recruiters with postings on Handshake. The Assistant will hire and supervise student workers and ensure that ensure CaPS visitors and constituents have a pleasant and rewarding interaction with the office. This person will also manage several account budgets and make updates to our website as needed. This position is supervised by the Associate Director of Employer Success.
- Coordinate large-scale recruiting and networking events to connect students with employers
- Manage on-campus recruiting efforts for employers through schedule planning, room reservation, communicating with students, and managing the visit
- Manage Handshake (job posting platform) for employers and students
- Hire, train, and supervise student assistants to deliver outstanding service to office visitors
- Manage several budget accounts for the CaPS office
- Make updates to CaPS website and plan vision for future designs
- Assess all recruiting events to enhance them for the future
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of two years of related work experience
- Proven customer service abilities
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Proven oral and written communication skills
- Ability to lead others
- Proficient with computers including mastery of basic MS Office software
Butler University is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of age, gender, gender identity, sex, race, religion, color, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other legally protected category.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp
Butler University is committed to enhancing the diversity of the student body and our faculty and staff. In addition hiring decisions are made on the basis of an individual's qualifications, past experience, overall performance, and other employment-related criteria. Butler University provides equal opportunities for employment and advancement for all individuals, regardless of age, gender identity, sex, race, religion, color, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other legally protected category.