Assistant Director - Internal Operations
Job no: 494448
Work type: Staff Full-time
Butler University seeks an individual who will provide reliable daily operational support to the Internal Operations team, including the teams of the Athletic Annex.
- Provide assistance for the 12 athletic teams located in the Athletic Annex- Baseball, Softball, Men’s Tennis, Women’s Tennis, Men’s Golf, Women’s Golf, Men’s Cross Country/Track & Field and Women’s Cross Country/Track & Field
- Work closely with Assistant Athletic Director of Events & Facilities to support the planning and supervision of all events held in athletic facilities, while striving for operational excellence to successfully host amazing student-athlete and fan experiences
- Provide reliable support to department for all facility scheduling in EMS system
- Support the planning of facility rentals in athletic facilities, including sport camps
- Assist the Assistant Athletic Director of Business Operations and the Associate Athletic Director of Internal Operations with management of team travel for department
- Assist coaches with facility scheduling needs, team travel itineraries, budget management, recruiting visits of prospective student-athletes and miscellaneous other needs
- Provide leadership and reliable communication with game day operations personnel and Fieldhouse Crew staff
- Support Assistant Athletic Director of Events & Facilities for preparation and management of NCAA and Big East Conference post-season bids and hosting of events
- Secondary sport supervision consideration may be provided based on candidate interest and fit
- Maintains compliance with NCAA, Big East and Butler policies and procedures and rules and regulations
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1-2 years of collegiate athletic experience either as a student, intern or administrator.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software, Photoshop and Power Point.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, diverse work environment.
Butler University is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of age, gender, gender identity, sex, race, religion, color, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other legally protected category.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend