Office and Student Personnel Services Administrator - College of Education
Job no: 494315
Work type: Staff Full-time
Categories: Academic & Student Services
This position serves as the lead staff member in the College of Education. In addition to supervising COE full- and part-time staff, this position coordinates, manages, and communicates external placements of COE students, including support services connected to external placements. Supports students’ career development and employment placement and liaises as needed with IPS Laboratory Schools and other Integrated Partnerships.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years experience working in educational and/or non-profit community settings
- Interest in and potential to provide vision and leadership for COE staff
- Documented experience in working with stakeholders from a variety of cultural, ethnic, and linguistic backgrounds
- Evidence of sustained commitment and action towards diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to independently manage multiple projects and competing deadlines
- Demonstrate alignment with the COE Shared Commitments
Butler University is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of age, gender, gender identity, sex, race, religion, color, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other legally protected category.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend