Assistant Director - Athletics Creative Content
Job no: 494136
Work type: Staff Full-time
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF CREATIVE CONTENT
The Manager of Creative Content within Butler University’s Department of Athletics is responsible for the creation and distribution of video, graphics, animations and other digital projects for Butler’s social media platforms, ButlerSports.com, and other distribution channels. The purpose of this content is to inform, engage and excite the Butler Bulldogs’ fan-base, generate revenue through ticket sales and financial donations, and assist Butler’s athletic programs in their efforts to recruit student-athletes.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee digital production and social distribution that will interface with various internal and external constituencies including, but not limited to, Athletic Communications, Marketing and Promotions, sports programs, Butler Sports Properties, Ticket Office and the Bulldog Club.
- Establish and implement multi-media strategies with a focus on digital content creation and the department’s social media presence.
- Coordinate and oversee the development and execution of strategy, content and analytical insights while supporting strategic, recruiting and revenue objectives.
- Implement analytics programs to track and report on the effectiveness of campaigns, optimize current business and identify new opportunities.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as directed.
- Bachelor’s degree in a discipline related to the area of assignment or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Proficiency with shooting video, editing and producing video pieces, creating graphics and experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience in a collegiate athletic department, business or creative agency.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible work hours including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work within time sensitive deadlines.
- Must be able lift/move up to 25 lbs. and navigate stairs.
- Must comply with all local, state, federal laws along with NCAA rules and Butler policies.
Butler University is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of age, gender, gender identity, sex, race, religion, color, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other legally protected category.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend