Institutional Research Associate
Job no: 494095
Work type: Staff Part-time
Categories: Academic & Student Services
The Office of Institutional Research & Assessment is searching for an Institutional Research (IR) Associate. The successful candidate primarily will be responsible for administering Butler’s campus-wide student course evaluation process each academic term. In addition, the IR associate will help with Butler’s annual external reporting requirements and other duties as assigned.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Administer campus-wide course evaluation process
- Assist with institutional data reporting
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
- Detail-oriented with a commitment to professionalism, and strong work ethic.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organizational, problem solving and collaborative skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, multitask and meet deadlines.
We seek candidates whose previous work and life experiences prepare them to
contribute to our commitment to engagement and inclusion of culturally diverse
students, faculty and staff. Successful candidates will have a demonstrated
commitment to promoting diversity, inclusion and intercultural development in a
work environment and be eager to contribute to inclusion efforts on campus.
Butler University is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are
committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees. We
welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of age, gender, gender identity,
sex, race, religion, color, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
national origin, or any other legally protected category.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend