Current Butler students can find information regarding employment by visiting the Internship & Career Services page.
Assistant Coach - Football
Job no: 494026
Work type: Staff Part-time
- Evaluation and recruitment of academically qualified and highly skilled student-athletes.
- Responsibilities include assisting the head coach with practice, game coaching, scouting, team travel and academic monitoring of student-athletes.
- Position coach - linebackers
- Other duties as assigned by head coach.
- Earned four year baccalaureate degree required.
- Masters preferred.
- Collegiate coaching/playing experience preferred.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations required.
- Desired candidate will have outstanding verbal communication and leadership skills.
- Able to work effectively with student-athletes, coaches, administrators and staff.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp
Butler University is committed to enhancing the diversity of the student body and our faculty and staff. In addition hiring decisions are made on the basis of an individual's qualifications, past experience, overall performance, and other employment-related criteria. Butler University provides equal opportunities for employment and advancement for all individuals, regardless of age, gender identity, sex, race, religion, color, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other legally protected category.