Current Butler students can find information regarding employment by visiting the Internship & Career Services page.
Assistant Director of Academics and Compliance
Job no: 494008
Work type: Staff Full-time
Compliance and Academic responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Aid in all areas of compliance including but not limited to: eligibility, recruiting, amateurism, financial aid and playing and practice seasons
- Monitor initial and continuing eligibility for all prospective and current student-athletes
- Update and maintain rosters through the Compliance Assist Software
- Oversee the submission and reporting of recruiting and CARA logs
- Assist in providing interpretations of NCAA and Big East rules requiring ability to navigate LSDBi and work with the conference office when necessary
- Prepare and provide rules education to coaches and staff
- Experience with recruiting software (i.e. JumpForward)
- Monitor Olympic Sports and act as a liaison between the coaching staffs and the BUAD academic office
- Assist with student athlete programming, including new student-athlete orientations and SAAC
- Assist with daily operations of the Faller’s Academic Success Center
- Collaborate with the Learning Resource Center and Office for Students with Disabilities when necessary
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred)
- Experience at the Division I level preferred (3-5 years)
- Ability to work flexible hours
Butler University is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of age, gender, gender identity, sex, race, religion, color, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other legally protected category.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp
Butler University is committed to enhancing the diversity of the student body and our faculty and staff. In addition hiring decisions are made on the basis of an individual's qualifications, past experience, overall performance, and other employment-related criteria. Butler University provides equal opportunities for employment and advancement for all individuals, regardless of age, gender identity, sex, race, religion, color, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other legally protected category.