Head Coach - Men's Golf
Job no: 494005
Work type: Staff Full-time
Butler University, a Division I institution in Indianapolis, IN and a member of the BIG EAST Conference, is accepting applications for the Head Coach of the Men’s Golf team. This full-time 12 month position is responsible for all aspects of the men’s golf program, including evaluating and recruiting academically qualified and talented golf student-athletes, organizing and conducting team workouts and competition, arranging a Division I schedule and team travel and managing the operating and scholarship budgets.
- Direct practice and game coaching.
- Direct the evaluation and recruitment of academically qualified and highly skilled student-athletes.
- Direct pre and post season coaching, conditioning and weight training.
- Oversee academic monitoring and the personal development of student-athletes.
- Financial oversight of sport budget and fund raising.
- Select and manage assistant coaches.
- Provide vision and leadership to create a positive team culture.
- Earned four-year baccalaureate degree required.
- Masters preferred.
- Collegiate coaching preferred.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations required.
- Desired candidate will have outstanding verbal communication and leadership skills.
- Able to work effectively with student-athletes, coaches, administrators and staff.
Butler University is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of age, gender, gender identity, sex, race, religion, color, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other legally protected category.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend