Current Butler students can find information regarding employment by visiting the Internship & Career Services page.
Preventative Maintenance Technician
Job no: 493987
Work type: Staff Full-time
Categories: Building & Maintenance Services
We seek an individual to perform preventative maintenance and to repair, maintain, construct and operate various heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems in addition to various parts of plumbing and electrical systems. This is a Tuesday-Saturday 2:30 - 11 PM shift.
Requirements include a High School Diploma or equivalent and 1-2 years related experience. Skill requirements include:
- Use computer and IPAD technology for work order management.
- Understand SDS (formerly MSDS) information.
- Versatile skills in most building construction materials for installation and repair.
- Ability to troubleshoot repair issues and develop a proper correction through completion.
- Ability to correctly operate both stationary and portable power equipment safely.
- High level of skill in the installation and repair of many types of building HVAC systems.
- High level of attention to details and aesthetic and well as durable repair completion.
- Ability to mentor and guide co- workers and assist in the completion of projects.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp
Butler University is committed to enhancing the diversity of the student body and our faculty and staff. In addition hiring decisions are made on the basis of an individual's qualifications, past experience, overall performance, and other employment-related criteria. Butler University provides equal opportunities for employment and advancement for all individuals, regardless of age, gender identity, sex, race, religion, color, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other legally protected category.