Job no: 493974
Work type: Staff Full-time
Categories: Academic & Student Services
We seek a degreed professional to promote and represent the university to prospective students and assist students and families in the enrollment process. Reports to Associate Director of Admission and is responsible for all aspects regarding recruitment of prospective first year (and transfer students). Uses a strategic approach to territory management with guidance of the senior team to ensure steps are in place to meet enrollment goals. Assists with the coordination of projects and programs as assigned.
• Manage an assigned territory strategically that involves approximately 10-12 weeks of recruitment travel such as high school visits, college fair attendance, student and parent panel participation, interviews, case studies, and prospective or admitted student receptions.
• Counsel constituents on the admission and financial aid process to support enrollment
• Review and evaluate applications comprehensively by territory and programs
• Assume program and liaison responsibilities as assigned
• Proficient in small and large group presentations
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Bachelor degree
• Professional experience within a college or university with knowledge of admission and financial aid processes desired
• Exceptional communication, public speaking and organizational skills
• In addition to overnight travel, this position requires some evening and weekend work
• Valid U.S. driver’s license, insurable and good driving record
Butler University is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of age, gender, gender identity, sex, race, religion, color, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other legally protected category.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend