Assistant Director, Counseling & Consultation
Job no: 493956
Work type: Staff Full-time
Categories: Health & Recreation, Academic & Student Services
The Assistant Director supports Counseling and Consultation Services' mission to provide mental health services to retain students and foster academic success. This position will engage in a wide range of individual and group counseling services, training, supervision, student development programming, consultation, and research which supports the mission of Counseling and Consultation Services and the University. This position also coordinates CCS outreach and preventative based efforts including suicide prevention, sexual assault prevention, and diversity and inclusion. The staff clinician (1 FTE) will report to this position. This position will also oversee the group psychotherapy program.
- Provide supervision and training to masters and doctoral level trainees.
- Coordinate outreach and preventative based efforts.
- Delivery of counseling services to individual/group/couples clients.
- Provide emergency and crisis intervention services
- Coordinate Group psychotherapy program
- Participate in consultation services offered to faculty, staff, students parents, etc.
- Service in Director's absence
- Ph.D., Psy.D., or Ed.D. from an APA accredited doctoral program and intership in counseling or clinical psychology
- License to practice as a psychologist in Indiana or be eligible to receive licensure in Indiana
- Endorsement as an HSPP
- Years experience
REQUIRED APPLICATION MATERIALS:
- Cover letter
- Curriculum Vitae with a list of three current references and their contact information
Position will remain open until filled.
Butler University is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of age, gender, gender identity, sex, race, religion, color, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other legally protected category.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend