Administrative Services Coordinator
Job no: 493719
Work type: Staff Full-time
Summary of Position:
This is a full-time, 12-month staff appointment in the College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences. The Administrative Specialist will support the dean by providing assistance to the dean with stewardship efforts and alumni outreach, management of college events, creation of content for COPHS publications and maintenance of COPHS website and social media, and front desk coverage in the dean's suite.
- Provides support to the dean in his stewardship and alumni outreach efforts.
- Manage college events (e.g. Hooding, White Coat, recruiting and alumni events).
- Create content for marketing materials, newsletters and COPHS Handbooks.
- Update and maintain COPHS student files, website and social media.
- Provide coverage for the front desk of the dean's suite, initial contact for inquiries in person and on the phone.
- Serve as back-up for Coordinator of Student Success for prospective student meetings.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 3-5 years administrative office experience.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively in writing, in person and on the phone with both inside and outside constituents.
- Strong organization skills; ability to organize and prioritize.
- Knowledge of Outlook, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
Butler University is committed to enhancing the diversity of the student body and our faculty and staff. In addition hiring decisions are made on the basis of an individual's qualifications, past experience, overall performance, and other employment-related criteria. Butler University provides equal opportunities for employment and advancement for all individuals, regardless of age, gender identity, sex, race, religion, color, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other legally protected category.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend