Job no: 493623
Work type: Staff Full-time
We seek a degreed professional to promote and represent the university to prospective students and assist students and families in the enrollment process. Reports to Associate Director of Admission and is responsible for all aspects regarding recruitment of prospective first year (and transfer students). Uses a strategic approach to territory management with guidance of the senior team to ensure steps are in place to meet enrollment goals. Assists with the coordination of projects and programs as assigned.
- Manage an assigned territory strategically that involves approximately 10-12 weeks of recruitment travel such as high school visits, college fair attendance, student and parent panel participation, interviews, case studies, and prospective or admitted student receptions.
- Counsel constituents on the admission and financial aid process to support enrollment
- Review and evaluate applications comprehensively by territory and programs
- Assume program and liaison responsibilities as assigned
- Proficient in small and large group presentations
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor degree
- Professional experience within a college or university with knowledge of admission and financial aid processes desired
- Exceptional communication, public speaking and organizational skills
- In addition to overnight travel, this position requires some evening and weekend work
- Valid U.S. driver’s license, insurable and good driving record
Butler University is committed to enhancing the diversity of the student body and our faculty and staff. In addition hiring decisions are made on the basis of an individual's qualifications, past experience, overall performance, and other employment-related criteria. Butler University provides equal opportunities for employment and advancement for all individuals, regardless of age, gender identity, sex, race, religion, color, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other legally protected category.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend