Assistant Athletic Trainer
Job no: 493549
Work type: Staff Full-time
Butler University seeks an Assistant Athletic Trainer to join the current healthcare team in its intercollegiate athletic program. This is a full-time, 12-month position, reporting to the Sr. Associate Athletic Director for Student Athlete Health, Performance and Well-Being.
- Provide healthcare for NCAA DI student-athletes and teams as assigned.
- Provide daily operational support within the Sports Medicine Center
- Support the Sr. Associate Athletic Director in the overall operation of the health, performance and well-being of the Butler student-athletes
- Collaborate within the team of physicians, dietitians, strength coaches, athletic trainers and sports psychologist.
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned.
- Current NATABOC certification
- State of Indiana licensed or eligible
- Demonstrable experience embedded in an athletic team environment with responsibilities for the healthcare of highly motivated athletes and coaches.
Butler University is committed to enhancing the diversity of the student body and our faculty and staff. In addition hiring decisions are made on the basis of an individual's qualifications, past experience, overall performance, and other employment-related criteria. Butler University provides equal opportunities for employment and advancement for all individuals, regardless of age, gender identity, sex, race, religion, color, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other legally protected category.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend