Current Butler students can find information regarding employment by visiting the Internship & Career Services page.
Assistant Director of Athletics Creative Content
Job no: 493503
Work type: Staff Full-time
Categories: Administrative, Athletics
The Assistant Director of Athletics Creative Content within Butler University’s Department of Athletics is responsible for the strategy, creation and distribution of engaging content for Butler Athletics’ social media platforms, ButlerSports.com, and other distribution channels. This content will include (but not be limited to) video, graphics, animations and other digital projects. The purpose of this content is to inform, engage and excite the Butler Bulldogs’ fanbase, with a priority on generating revenue through ticket sales and financial donations, and assisting Butler’s athletic programs in their efforts to recruit exceptional student-athletes.
- Oversee digital production and social distribution that will interface with various internal and external constituencies including (but not limited to) Athletic Communications, Marketing and Promotions, sports programs, Butler Sports Properties, Ticket Office, and the Bulldog Club.
- Establish and implement multi-media strategies with a focus on digital content creation and the department’s social media presence.
- Coordinate and oversee the development and execution of strategy, content and analytical insights while supporting strategic, recruiting and revenue objectives.
- Implement analytics programs to track and report on the effectiveness of campaigns, optimize current business and identify new opportunities.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as directed.
- Bachelor’s degree in a discipline related to the area of assignment or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Proficiency with shooting video, editing and producing video pieces, creating graphics, and experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience in a collegiate athletic department, business or creative agency.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible work hours including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work within time sensitive deadlines.
- Must be able lift/move up to 25 lbs. and navigate stairs.
- Must comply with all local, state, federal laws along with NCAA rules and Butler policies.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp
Butler University is committed to enhancing the diversity of the student body and our faculty and staff. In addition hiring decisions are made on the basis of an individual's qualifications, past experience, overall performance, and other employment-related criteria. Butler University provides equal opportunities for employment and advancement for all individuals, regardless of age, gender identity, sex, race, religion, color, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other legally protected category.