Sr. Information Systems Analyst
Job no: 494137
Work type: Staff Full-time
Categories: Information Technology
The Senior Information Systems Analyst directs and implements the design, development, implementation strategy, and optimization of customer relationship management (CRM) systems, web platforms, and custom applications used by Enrollment Management. Develop project plans, schedules, and budget requirements and work with campus partners and external vendors to integrate and support solutions for prospective student engagement. Analyze, report upon, and ensure data integrity across Enrollment Management systems. This position is a member of the IT Data Team and is responsible for participating in the development and maintenance of Butler's data lake including data definitions, data mappings, and data visualization. This position reports to the Assistant Director, Information Technology and works closely with both IT developers and Enrollment Management staff.
Directs and implements design, development, implementation strategy, and optimization of software/systems
Analyze, report upon, and ensure data integrity across systems
Works as a part of the IT Data Team to design and develop Butler's data lake, establish data integrations, create data definitions, and advance data governance
- Project Management
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Technology, or computer related field or 2 to 1 work experience
- 4-7 years software development experience
- Ability to work independently
- Strong communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a highly interactive environment
- Strong business acumen and judgment, innate problem-solving skills, and an intense willingness to learn new business processes and technologies.
- Ability to work cooperatively with all levels within the organization
- Experience in Higher Education a plus
- Experience with the Common Application and Slate a strong advantage
- Experience working with Online Program Managers a plus
Butler University is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of age, gender, gender identity, sex, race, religion, color, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other legally protected category.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend