Current Butler students can find information regarding employment by visiting the Internship & Career Services page.
Job no: 493244
Work type: Staff Full-time
Categories: Academic & Student Services
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement career related programs including job fairs and networking events to connect students and employers
- Intentionally market events through a variety of means to increase student and employer participation
- Implement, manage, and update the online job database, Handshake
- Troubleshoot problems with Handshake and train employers, staff and faculty users
- Engage employers to help them strategically build their brand on campus
- Hire, supervise, schedule, and train Student Assistants to exceed customer service standards
- Provide event planning support for other ICS related programming
- Manage the department’s budget filing system, along with processing interdepartmental requests
- Provide administrative support for the Associate and Assistant Directors
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- HS Diploma, Bachelor’s degree preferred and a minimum of three years of related work experience
- Proven customer service abilities
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Proficient with computers including a mastery of basic MS Office software
- Proven oral and written communication skills
- Please submit a resume and cover letter.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp
Butler University is committed to enhancing the diversity of the student body and our faculty and staff. In addition hiring decisions are made on the basis of an individual's qualifications, past experience, overall performance, and other employment-related criteria. Butler University provides equal opportunities for employment and advancement for all individuals, regardless of age, gender identity, race, religion, color, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other legally protected category.