Current Butler students can find information regarding employment by visiting the Internship & Career Services page.
Bindery Technician - Mail Processor
Job no: 493242
Work type: Staff Full-time
The Print and Mail Services department at Butler University seeks an individual to operate and maintain all bindery equipment related to post press functions. Make deliveries printed materials, mail and packages as necessary. Provide backup for courier routes, mailing operations, and any other duties as required.
- Set-up, operate and maintain all bindery equipment to complete projects in a timely fashion.
- Inspect all printed materials to insure quality standards and deadlines are met.
- Scanning of incoming packages into tracking software.
- Perform desktop delivery and pickup when required.
- Provide backup for all courier routes.
- Prepare “non-profit” mailing for delivery to main post office. This to include sorting of provided data list, running list through NCOA for addressed verification, printing of data list on materials provided, packaging materials per postal regulations, preparing all related paperwork per postal requirements, recording all data on internal forms to insure proper chargebacks, and scheduling delivery within time requirements.
- Complete all required paperwork accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Stable work history
- Provide excellent customer service and ability to communicate in a professional manner
- Experience in Bindery Operation and Mailing desired.
- Must be capable of lifting 50 lbs., and use tools required for maneuvering
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Basic computer skills
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp
Butler University is committed to enhancing the diversity of the student body and our faculty and staff. In addition hiring decisions are made on the basis of an individual's qualifications, past experience, overall performance, and other employment-related criteria. Butler University provides equal opportunities for employment and advancement for all individuals, regardless of age, gender identity, race, religion, color, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other legally protected category.